Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 31 March 2010

final task, my experience of 23 things and web 2.0

I've really enjoyed 23 things, its worked really well. I now love blogging, am an expert on facebook (even have my own garden -sad), have experimented with Delicious, Flickr, had fun on YouTube (yes I'm on it with my fiddle), listened to the Archers, not so sure about Twitter, got irritated by it (though that may have been the Friday afternoon when we had the rat problem!) Great, great give me more. Also interesting that loads of folk at the Librarians conference were talking about it too. Only problem, must now think about how to use it in Libraries!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on reaching the end! Could you add a labels gadget to your blog (as in the instructions for Flickr photostream in Thing 21) and make sure that all your posts are labelled 'thing...' so that when we come to check through to make sure you've done everything it's easier for us to see?

    ReplyDelete